Re: UI Refresh

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019, at 18:56, Mathieu Jourdan wrote:
If I understand well, to exclude a file from backup, she would have to
"add" it to the "included files", and the turn the button off? Seems not
really straghtforward to me.

Oh small correction here: I was thinking that we’d default the on/off button to whether the new folder/file
was currently included or not (so if you add the “~/code” folder and Home was included, the code folder would
start “off”).

Now... I’m not sure if that logic would make the UI more or less confusing. Probably more.