UI Refresh

Hello!

A) I've been making several tiny releases of 40.x to fix bugs (up to 40.5). I'm finding myself much more likely to make releases of small changes with snap & flatpak available, since they go out immediately.

B) Borg work is still mid-progress, but I've put it aside for now a little longer, waiting for upstream to finally release their 1.2 version so they can review my PRs.

C) While waiting for that, I've decided I would like to look at adding an in-app individual-file restore feature (to replace the nautilus extension, which doesn't work in snap & flatpak and is just more discoverable in general). While thinking about that, I realized our UI in general could use a refresh to match current GNOME design.

I've made a few mockups below and would like feedback & suggestions. I'll send this on to GNOME design folks too to see if they have time to review them and provide feedback.  These are just mocks; there is no code behind any of this, so don't worry about your feedback causing me to redo anything. I'm no UX expert; I'm just stumbling around here, trying to follow GNOME best practices.

https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/DejaDup/Design/Review-2019-11

Ideally, I'll start a 41.x branch to hold any UI refresh work and continue making occasional bug fix releases on 40.x. If I make good progress, it would be nice to release a 42.0 in time to be included in Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.