Re: Resume Later

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019, at 16:26, Michael Terry wrote:
We should either (A) change the button text on full backups to not imply it can be resumed or (B) work around duplicity in a better way (?) or (C) hurry up with supporting borg as a backend.

So the behavior you are seeing is "expected" I guess. But thank you for reminding me about this problem.

Just an FYI that I've just released 40.3 with a fix for this. Full backup resuming should be allowed again. Thanks again for bringing this up.

(Vej, you asked about borg progress -- it's coming along, but still lacks polish and any sort of transitional code.)