Re: Resume Later

Probably.  I'll test later, but maybe that was it.

/Thx

On 11/5/19 1:55 PM, Michael Terry wrote:
On Tue, Nov 5, 2019, at 11:25, Andor J Kiss wrote:
18.04; SNAP; whatever the latest SNAP version for 18.04 is...

Okay, maybe it's me. How do I "resume"? Should it automagically "resume"?

It should automatically resume by detecting a half finished backup. You don’t need to do anything special. So if it isn’t happening, it’s not your fault, likely a bug.

(It does take a while to generate that first backup upload, and until that happens, the UI might look like it is starting fresh, but once a chunk of the backup is uploaded, the progress meter should jump ahead. Maybe you are looking at it before it jumps ahead?)