Re: Is beagle completely dead now?

Am Donnerstag, den 10.02.2011, 11:46 -0600 schrieb Gabriel Burt:
I don't think anybody is actively working on beagle, but I wouldn't
call it dead.  It's still used by many people, and we're at least
keeping it runnable -- eg we had an update to adapt to new Mono.Sqlite
APIs upstream.  Feel free to work on it!

I would love to, but unfortunately I am in no way qualified to do so. It is good to hear that people are still using it, However, at least for Debian users this has become very difficult since it was removed from the repositories. Has it been updated to work with recent version of Evolution?

Thanks,

Johannes