Re: ANNOUNCE: Beagle & Libbeagle 0.3.4

Hi Enrico,

the primary reason for re-indexing all your data is that sometimes it
is necessary to change the index format. From time to time we need to
add some new things and/or fix some from the past.

To ensure that all indexed items match these new feautures we have to
drop the index from time to time. However maybe implementing a
migrator from our previous version to the new one should be the right
thing to do. This would allow us to preserve web pages as you noted.

L.