powertop / latencytop

Hey folks using powertop (*) and latencytop (**),
  There were some problems in mono < 1.2.6 that caused frequent
wakeups in beagle. I was told that mono-1.2.6 took care of that
problem. If someone has powertop installed and can share with us some
figures about how beagle under mono-1.2.6 performs that will be very
helpful.
  Intel announced latencytop today - to give some statistics about the
different reasons causing latency in a process. I would really like to
see some latency figures for beagled and index-helper. If anyone is
using latencytop and can share some statistics with us, I will really
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
- dBera

(*) http://www.lesswatts.org/projects/powertop/