Beagle ontology draft

Hi,

Like many of you have probably already heard --- we are preparing an
event to fix-up all the property names (and other related things) in the
Beagle API.

You can find more about info about this here:

  http://beagle-project.org/Properties_Hack_Week

However, we need *your* help. Yes, I'm talking about all of you, to help
us evaluate and comment on this new draft! The draft is almost finished.
However now is the time to stop, look back and evaluate its current
state. We would like to receive feedback ranging from usability, naming,
to your personal preferences and tastes.

To post your comments, use either this mailing list or the discussion
page on the Wiki.

After this is done, we can finally kick-off this event and get a lot of
stuff fixed.

Best,

Lukas