Re: Beagle ontology draft

Hey,

> Why not use the names in the Xesam ontology?
>
> One good thing about reading the Xesam ontology is that it has thought
> of some interesting fields that will make applications using beagle
> better. Such as xesam:lastUsed.

I am sure some of use have better reasons but my reason for going for
an in-house spec is to come up with something that is consistent with
what we can actually do. Some of the xesam specifications do not exist
in beagle and will be hard to do. Some of the specifications have
slightly different meaning (maybe for legacy reasons). Trying to do
everything xesam way will create a whole lot of chaos. Instead I
prefer to take the easier route of coming up with a simple set of
names and rules, claim those are what we can do and then map xesam (or
any other spec) as closely as possible.