Re: GSoC Weekly Report

> Indeed you're right, but those changes did get merged upstream.  So
> the memory usage I believe is the only outstanding reason.

Sweet.
A followup question, I didnot find any API documentation of
Mono.Data.Sqlite :( #mono was also sleeping when I asked the question
there. If M.D.Sqlite does not have a way to return rows on demand, I
am against the migration. In the worst case, we can ship with a
modified copy of M.D.Sqlite but I am not sure what will that buy us.
In the same breath, what is the benefit of M.D.Sqlite over
M.D.SqliteClient for beagle ? I figured out there are some ADO.Net
advantages but other than that ... ?