Webinterface for beagle search (and more...)

Hi "Searcher"s,
	Some of you are aware that a web interface for beagle is being worked on. I
blogged about it in planetbeagle sometime back. After that, a "fearless"
Nirbheek Chauhan continued hacking on it and managed to change

http://bp0.blogger.com/_Dl_EHp-s13Q/RuSVUVFtUNI/AAAAAAAAAAM/SShdc8dzfTs/s1600-h/beagle-web-interface.jpg.png

http://cs-people.bu.edu/dbera/blogdata/beagle_webui-1.png

I believe its now at a stage that some feedback would be good. 99.9% of it is
javascript+xslt, so I(we) am mostly looking forward to UI issues. Its getting
more makeup and functionality as I write this email. For the known
things_to_do, check
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/beagle/trunk/beagle/beagled/webinterface/TODO?view=markup

To get it running, you need the svn trunk. Get it, build it. Then (*) cd to
beagle/beagled and start beagled as "./beagled ...". Yes, beagled needs to be
started from beagle/beagled directory. Point your browser (oops... Firefox
browser) to http://127.0.0.1:4000/ (**) and enjoy your stay.

Please, some feedback is necessary. At least say you hate e.g. the stupid way
the "last modified" is shown.

- dBera

(*) The need to start beagled from beagled directory is a temporary one.
(**) For security minded people out there, the server actually opens port 4000
to all! So any machine would be able to search (this is again temporary and
would be configurable in near future). If you dont like to have the open port
during testing, replace in beagled/Server.cs:
http://*:{0}/
by
http://127.0.0.1:{0}/