Re: Webinterface for beagle search (and more...)

>         Some of you are aware that a web interface for beagle is being worked on. I
> blogged about it in planetbeagle sometime back. After that, a "fearless"
>
> I believe its now at a stage that some feedback would be good. 99.9% of it is
> javascript+xslt, so I(we) am mostly looking forward to UI issues. Its getting

There is now a wiki page showing pretty pictures (and some more
general information):
http://beagle-project.org/Beagle_Webinterface

One more thing, the web-interface is more concerned about displaying
the results, displaying snippets, displaying emails inside the browser
itself and displaying cached text for the results. There is no logic
for opening the files. Which means, if you click on the file links,
you get the same behaviour as if you are opening a local file using
the browser. For the blog/webhistory/bookmark links, they open the
webpage. For emails and chats ... dont do that for now. You have been
warned :)