Re: telling beagle the client to open a file indexed.

On Nov 21, 2007 5:42 PM, D Bera <dbera web gmail com> wrote:

> You can change the source and add application/lotus.notes as a mail
> mimetype - that will work but requires you to change the source.
>
> Since beagle-search does not know how to handle non-evo and non-tbird
> email files, I dont see any other way for beagle-search to open your
> email results using notes.
Why fixme:client does not change the default handler always it is set?
If the problem is the parameter to pass to the client, beagle-search
could to require the field uri setting the correct parameter,
otherwise it ignores fixme:client and calls the system default
handler, as it do now.
--
-- Hugo Melo