Re: Opera backend for Beagle

> The only page that is not indexed is kino.local.pp.ru which I
> mentioned earlier. I looked through the page source and tried to run
> beagle-extract-content for the saved file. It seems to me, that the
> problem is that page's content is not static html, but the names of
> the films are printed with javascript. And beagle-extract-content
> ignores that part of the page. My explanation sucks, maybe this will

I get it. This happens a lot in these web-crazy days; the only solution I know
is to include a full HTMLEngine in beagle's html filter. That would be a
terrible overkill; also I think we can do without indexing such pages for the
time being :-(

Thanks to all for testing and working on the Opera backend. Its unfortunate
all of this is happening at the last minute :( We planned to get you a
pre-Thanksgiving present this weekend itself but now I am debating, if the
release should be postponed for some more days (a week actually, since next
week is Thanksgiving week) to allow for more testing ?