Re: Opera backend for Beagle

> Warn: Error in filtering /home/rikz/.opera/cache4/opr00VLQ with
> Beagle.Filters.FilterHtml, falling back
> Debug: Not adding already running task: /home/rikz/.opera/opcache
> Warn: Couldn't store file attributes for /home/rikz/.opera/cache4/opr00VAB
> Warn: Error in filtering /home/rikz/.opera/cache4/opr00VAB with
> Beagle.Filters.FilterHtml, falling back
>
> Before querying "via opensource" I've visited this site:
> http://www.linux.com/articles/44550 and a Google search page with "via
> opensource" keywords. They were both indexed successfully without even
> restarting Opera, however I don't see any output either from beagled
> or from indexhelper.

The "Warn: Error in filtering /home/rikz/.opera/cache4/opr00VAB with
Beagle.Filters.FilterHtml, falling back" is why you are not seeing
anything more.
But there should still be

-http://...
+http://...

Do you have this file /home/rikz/.opera/cache4/opr00VAB ? Is it an
HTML file ? Does it have write permission ? I dont see the reason for