Re: Opera backend for Beagle

Ok, some digging makes me think that most of the stability issues were
fixed, there are 2 current 'issues' at the moment, you let me know
what you think.

1) Index generally only occurs when Opera closes, it keeps most of its
history in-memory until shutdown, or a long running browsing session.

2) Parses history file in one go, then throttles the indexing of
history items. However, it is possible, if a user changed the opera
config to something like 5,000,000 items or something, we would be
sitting with all that in memory.

If we have a defined time for 0.3.0, I could target the cleanup of #2
before then. I'll keep watching for other bugs, but against the Opera
9.0 series it seems pretty stable/awesome.