beagle-search mem consumption

Hi,

With all the discussion about memory usage i took a look at beagles
current mem usage and it looks pretty okay to me. (beagled res: 35M ,
virt: 120M, beagle-helper res: 26 M, virt: 72 M). However i was
surprised by the mem consumption of beagle-search (res: 35M, virt: 90M).
That's almost the size of my beagled and by far the largest panel applet
i have running.
Do you have similar figures? Are there any known issues or would it be
something worthwhile to look into?

Max