Beagle+Xesam: Weekly Report

Hello All,
I haven't really been able to do much work this week because of all
the procedures and running around involved with the start of a new
semester.

The main thing we've decided this week is that for now we will be
keeping the external adaptor implementation and will consider moving
this into core Beagle code once there are more clients and the spec
and code are more mature.

I've am also talking to the Xesam folks about some minor redundancy in
the query language (specifically with respect to using multiple
"field" elements in a query which can also be just implemented using
an "or" type query). I should have the resolution for this by next
week.

Hope you've all had a great weekend,
--
Arun Raghavan