Weekly SoC report (Thunderbird backend)

Time for another report (a day late unfortunately, sorry). The past week has been... quite interesting. I've taken a turn and decided to implement a Thunderbird extension instead of doing all parsing and other low-level stuff myself. This will save a great load of code and make things a lot easier.

The upcoming week is just continued work on the extension. I've gotten a fairly good start and it looks promising...I think. A "deeper" report will be given next week, need some time to get into character with Thunderbird.

Thanks!

Pierre Östlund