beagle with Thunderbird: Howto?

Hi,

I use Beagle under KDE with the beagle-kerry frontend. I have both Firefox and Thunderbird installed, but not as RPMs from the package-management but as extracted .tar.gz downloads from the Mozilla website.

Adding Firefox to beagle was easy, I just installed the Firefox-Beagle-Addon as xpi. I have not found any Thunderbird-Addon for beagle. There is a Thunderbird backend for beagle in my channels, but I don't want to replace my Thunderbird which is required for this.

Any chance bringing my Thunderbird and beagle together? I am seriously thinking about adapting the Firefox Plugin for Thunderbird if there is no solution available...

Greets,
Andreas

--
http://www.andreas-demmer.de