Re: Indexing after adding external filter

Hi  Debajyoti,

Debajyoti Bera wrote:
Note that in the ideal world, we would want to re-index files whenever (1) there is a newer version of the filter available than the one it was last filtered with (2) there is a filter with a higher priority (i.e. better match) for the file than the one it was last filtered with and (3) there was no filter available for the file before. The indexer handles cases like (1) and (3) but leaves out cases like (2) because that would enormously slow down re-crawling.
Thanks for the fix - will test it asap. I think I can live with (1) and (3)
and without (2).

Kind regards,
  Stephan.