Indexing after adding external filter

Hi all,

What is the expected behavior of the following scenario:

1. Everything is indexed from scratch with BEAGLE_EXERCISE_THE_DOG=1
   (1st run). Wait until finished.
2. After that: beagle-shutdown
3. Add an external filter for mime type text/x-tex.
4. Started beagled again with BEAGLE_EXERCISE_THE_DOG=1 (2nd run)


I'm asking 'cause I've got the impression that files of type text/x-tex
aren't indexed in the second run even when I added an external filter
for them before. The log file indicates that the indexer is running over
all directories, doesn't detect any changes and skips them therefore.

Kind regards,

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]