Re: Working With Conduit

On Dec 5, 2007 10:46 PM, Kevin Kubasik <kevin kubasik net> wrote:
> examine new sources of data. A super-outdated/incomplete list of the
> metadata we index and what dc naming we give it can be found in the
> wiki at http://beagle-project.org/Metadata_model Just a point of
> reference.

Another bit of reference :) ; the webinterface has (more up to date)
clear-text/XML mappings for the dc naming to usable names. They can be
found in the following files:

Humanised naming for the inner naming:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/beagle/trunk/beagle/beagled/webinterface/propname-table.js?view=markup

Rough (and somewhat incomplete) categorisation for the results based
on the inner names:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/beagle/trunk/beagle/beagled/webinterface/mappings.xml?view=markup

--
~Nirbheek Chauhan