Browser Extension Project Finished. Call for test.

Hi, all.
I have finished my Soc project . "Browser Extension Rewrite for beagle".
For firefox extension , you can download from
http://code.google.com/p/browser-extension-for-beagle/downloads/list
and install it.
Please remove any previous version of this extension before install.
(to avoid any conflict.)
For epiphany extension, please follow the instruction in
http://beagle-project.org/Browser_Extension#Epiphany_Extension  to
install the extension. (Python and PyGtk is required)

If you get any problem and find any bug , please do let me know.

Thanks.

--
Tao Fei (陶飞)
My Blog: blog.filia.cn