Re: Browser Extension Project Finished. Call for test.

Hello,

Thanks for the new Firefox extension. I have run into one problem: I have the Gmail Manager extension installed. If I install the new Beagle extension, the display of Gmail Manager is messed up and several items (including its preferences) disappear from its context menu. I have attached screenshots of what it looks like with and without the Beagle extension. Uninstalling the Beagle extension is enough to bring Gmail Manager back to normal.

I have also created a new Firefox profile and reinstalled all extensions from scratch, deleting the original profile, with no difference in this issue. The new profile never had the original Beagle extension installed.

An additional concern would be whether this is the only extension affected by the Beagle extension.

Please let me know if there's any other information I can provide to help debug this.