Re: GSoc weekly report (Browser Extension Rewrite)

2007/8/7, Joe Shaw <joe joeshaw org>:
> Hey,
>
> I've been playing around with the new extension, and I'm seeing a
> little inconsistent behavior with it.  I wonder if it's related to me
> having the old Beagle extension installed as well (although I disabled
> that one).
Yes. That's the problem.
I use the same preference name "beagle.enabled" with the old extension.
Fixed now. Using "beagle.autoindex.active" now, the tooltip is also updated.
"beagle.enabled" is wrong word, as it doesn't affect on-demand index.

--
Tao Fei (陶飞)
My Blog: blog.filia.cn