Re: GSoc weekly report (Browser Extension Rewrite)
- From: "Joe Shaw" <joe joeshaw org>
- To: "Tao Fei" <filia tao gmail com>
- Cc: dashboard-hackers <dashboard-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GSoc weekly report (Browser Extension Rewrite)
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 12:50:22 -0400
I've been playing around with the new extension, and I'm seeing a
little inconsistent behavior with it. I wonder if it's related to me
having the old Beagle extension installed as well (although I disabled
Whenever I open a site, I get the little dog icon with an X over it,
indicating that it's not indexing that page. The page is not from
HTTPS, and when I open the preferences dialog, the "Default Action"
has "Index" selected. If I click on the icon to toggle it, it gets
indexed fine. But I'm not sure why it's not by default. After I
toggle the icon, any subsequent page opens are indexed.
] [Thread Prev