GSoc weekly report (Browser Extension Rewrite)

Hi,
It's time for weekly report again.
Last week, I work on both firefox and epiphany extension.
For firefox: (Thanks for Debajyoti's suggestion)
* add referrer url  to meta file
* index bookmarks (on-demand index or index when close)
For Epiphany (now in python):
* config file support
* basic menu items (index this page , toggle auto-index)
* status-bar label
And some document.
What to do next :
* improve firefox's bookmarks index
* epiphany extension improvement ( any suggestion?)
* solve some usability problem
* document
You can follow http://beagle-project.org/Browser_Extension 's instructions
to install and test the extension, and give me some feedback.

Thanks.
--
Tao Fei (陶飞)
My Blog: blog.filia.cn