Re: RoadMap for next Beagle releases

Hi,

Joel Mandell wrote:
beagle-query already takes a --max-hits parameter.  I dunno if it makes
sense for beagle-search.  People give up paging through way before they
get to the 100th hit.  People generally refine their searches further.

Yeah I know that parameter, but It doesn't seem to work. As default it
gives out 10 search results, IIRC.

The default for beagle-query is 100. So if you're only seeing 10 either your search isn't matching all the documents you think it should, or not all the data is indexed (and this might be a bug).