Re: RoadMap for next Beagle releases

What about tagging files by their mime/type - something like a virtual
folder for their specific mime type?

With this then it would be easy to load all your mp3/ogg files(for
example) in your musicplayer.

Make beagle go beyond it's current state - from just being indexer -
to also be an contextual linkage engine - that's also what