Re: How to correctly re-index AFTER having set usr_xattr ?

reach those files. One way to figure out whats happening is to let beagle
index whatever it can, then when it is quiet and idle, touch one of the files
and see what comes up in the log. If everything is ok, there should be a
message saying that the file is being indexed.

Hi !
And thank you very much for your help : that was the right trick. I
"touch"ed a file in the directory that was mysteriously not
re-indexed, and the file get re-indexed immediately ! So I touched
every files ("touch *"), everything has been re-indexed, and now all
is OK. :-)

I like this very useful Beagle, I can't work anymore without it, and I
still can't understand why Mandriva 2007 is not installing it by
default.

Congratulation and thank you again,

Nicolas
(Strasbourg, France)