Re: Memory footprint of BEAGLE

> I mean Beagle. Yes! I'm very sorry for the confusion - I'm working on
> both applications at the same time and I mixed them...
>
> The message should have been:
>
> "Hello,
>
> The memory foot print of Beagle on my system is 26MB. It's very high for
> the embeded system which I'm developing and which is low in memory
> (256MB). Is there any tip to reduce the memory footprint. Many thanks by
> advance,

What do you mean by "footprint" ? Virtual mem size OR resident memory size
OR ... ?
26MB in my opinion is quite OK for a mono application. Unless you have a
hardware VM (like embedded java), I doubt it can be trimmed significantly. Of
course, there are improvements possible in beagle and as Kevin said, they are
being worked on.