RE: Memory footprint of BEAGLE

I mean Beagle. Yes! I'm very sorry for the confusion - I'm working on
both applications at the same time and I mixed them...

The message should have been:

"Hello,

The memory foot print of Beagle on my system is 26MB. It's very high for
the embeded system which I'm developing and which is low in memory
(256MB). Is there any tip to reduce the memory footprint. Many thanks by
advance,

Grégoire

PS: To calculate, I did on an already-indexed machine, beagled // sleep
20 // free -m // get used memory // beagle-shutdown // free -m // get
used memory"