Re: Patch to show more results

Ok, here's attempt #3.  I think it should take care of the weird disappearing row issue (at least I wasn't able to reproduce it after putting in this latest fix).  I could very possibly be wrong, but I thought that this solution was already using the same system used for adding columns.  If not, I'd be happy to add whatever modifications are necessary to get it right!

-Ryan Probasco

>>> On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 12:29 PM, in message
<1163532587 9252 4 camel posthaste boston ximian com>, Joe Shaw