Re: Patch to show more results

Joe,

Here's attempt #2.  It should fix all of the problems you mentioned other than the allocation vs request issue.  I tried using the allocation to determine widget height again, but it seems that the only consistent way to get a height in this case is to use the request.  I'm sure you're right about the widget not being allocated yet--I just don't see any other way to ensure that it's available when I'm ready to start adding rows.

In any case, let me know  if you have any more suggestions.

-Ryan

>>> On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at  4:04 PM, in message
<1163459055 14345 71 camel posthaste boston ximian com>, Joe Shaw