Beagle does nothing on FC6 for me at least

Hi, I can't find anything in beagle, all searches return nothing.

I looked at the logs adn notice that all the logs in ~/.beagle/Log are
empty, the firles are there but they a 0 bytes in size.

Then I did this:

[rob localhost Log]$ beagled --fg --replace --debug&

And this the the output, after this nothing else for over an 10 mins or more...

[1] 9557
[rob localhost Log]$ Debug: Starting Beagle Daemon (version 0.2.10)
Debug: Running on Mono 1.1.17.1
Debug: Command Line: /usr/lib/beagle/BeagleDaemon.exe --fg --replace --debug
Warn: Extended attributes are not supported on this filesystem.
Performance will suffer as a result.
Debug: Established a connection to the X server
Debug: Starting main loop
Debug: Beginning main loop
Debug: Starting messaging server
Debug: Attempting to replace another beagled.
Debug: Sending Shutdown
Debug: Starting messaging server
Debug: Sending Shutdown
Debug: Starting messaging server