Re: Beagle - Evolution entries not updating when email moved

Hi,

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 07:41 +0000, John Halton wrote:
> Thanks for this reply - I assume you're the same Joe Shaw that has
> replied to my Bugzilla report.

I am.  Thankfully I am the only one working on this project. ;)

> It seems to make no difference whether it gets moved to Trash (where I
> assume it is simply being marked as deleted rather than expunged) or to
> a real subfolder within the mail directory.

Hmm, ok.  One thing that would be helpful for the bug report would be to
have a full indexed Evo setup, shut down the daemon, restart the daemon
with only the Evolution mail backend (--allow-backend evolutionmail), do
some operations in Evo like moving messages to the trash and/or to other
folders, wait for Beagle to catch up with the changes, and then attach
the log files to the bug.  I think that would help me see what is going
on.

Thanks,
joe