Re: Possible Thunderbird Backend

It actually looks as if mork doesn't store the message offset
anywhere. However, I have a rough (as in kinda working) sample here.
svn://kubasik.net:443/var/svn/beagle

or if you wanna see it online

http://kubasik.net/websvn/

Its rapidly changing and I do alot of dumb things to it as I progress,
but if anyone wants to check over what i've done, feel free.

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik

--
Cheers,