Re: Add to Library Support for F-spot and Banshee

Instead of "Add to Rhythmbox" or "Add to Banshee", you could do "Add to
music player" or something similar. Same thing goes for your photo
management application. Of course, you would only show certain context
menu items where they apply, hence "context". Possible items..

"Add to music player"
"Add to photo manager"
"
--