Query results disambiguation

Hi all,

I am really happy with the performance of beagle (I can't work without
it anymore), but I don't quite get why certain results are presented,
while others aren't.

For example: I searched for "north", hoping to get all documents where
Douglass North is mentioned. As "Douglass" isn't present everywhere, the
query was simply "north". The results in documents consisted of 139 hits
(including mail attachments), where only 1 (one) entry was about North
(the economist) while others were about North (geographical direction).

Searching for "douglass north" (without quotes) gives 18 results. I know
there are even more files, where North is mentioned several times.

I suppose "north" is a really bad case, as it is a very frequent word.

Is there any explanation?

My beagle is 0.2.5.

Best,
Rafał Próchniak