Re: Current TODO

Any other thoughts on this? I think the metadata only query to start
seems like a good idea, but I'm not really familiar with the
intricacies of the query system for beagle, I more understand the
indexing.

Anyways, assuming lucene doesn't automatically check metadata first,
maybe building a index or something that just contains the title and
keywords is a good idea. Query that and return those results first,
then do the fulltext search, I'm gonna start rooting around the query
code, but just wanted to throw that thought out there.

-Kevin Kubasik

--
Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik