Re: Beagle indexing of del.icio.us , Scuttle or other social bookmarking tags?

Hi Ray,

On Mon, 2006-12-04 at 11:23 -0500, Ray Sims wrote:
> As anyone through through this potential mash-up already?

It is possible to hook Beagle up to these remote sources, as I'm sure
you know.  There is a sample Google search backend which forwards
searches onto Google and returns the results.

Another alternative is to write a backend which monitors the site and
indexes the data itself locally.

I think doing this stuff is a great idea.  There is probably some
infrastructure we'll have to build in Beagle for these types of
services, but we can do that as we go along.  Just make sure to not
saturate people's slow links. ;)