Beagle indexing of del.icio.us , Scuttle or other social bookmarking tags?

As anyone through through this potential mash-up already?

Related to "too many different search boxes in my life"...

Have been using del.icio.us lately (alas also thinking that I should in addition, or instead, use Scuttle http://sourceforge.net/projects/scuttle/  or some other Open Source alternative for 'social bookmarking') and am reaching for ability gain the additional power of index of my del.icio.us tags and comments when I do a Beagle search -- i.e. using index to increase relevancy of web site returns within Beagle, or perhaps even list my del.icio.us tag window as a return? Thus, remove the del.icio.us search box as one of my routine search box choices (leaving 'only' Google , Beagle and secure intranet boxes).

I searched in bugzilla and the mailing list archive, but couldn't find any mention, so I ask here.

Ray