Re: Another Thunderbird Issue

Carlos Moffat skrev:
I'm also running Debian/Sid (so same versions of everything). I'm seeing
a different behaviour, which is quite funny. When I click on a
thunderbird email on beagle-search, thunderbird does shows me the
correct email, but not a single window, but in the three panel window
(so the message is in the bottom right panel). Interestingly, the top
right panel, which should show a list of the other messages in the same
folder is empty (!!).
The limitations in Thunderbird won't let us do anything better than this a.t.m. If it already does not exist as a bug, it should certainly be filed as one.
Also, it opens the message in a new three-panel window every time (of
course, this would be fine if it were opening the message in a single
panel window). So in my case, Thunderbird is not brought to the top if
it is already running.
Same as above. A limitation in Thunderbird.

Thanks!

Pierre