Re: Another Thunderbird Issue

I have another issue with Beagle & Thunderbird. This time I don't think
it's related to the Debian package.

Now that Beagle is indexing my Thunderbird emails, they show up in
beagle-search. However, when I double-click on one of them Beagle opens
up Thunderbird but doesn't display the email. Also, it doesn't open up
in any mail folder at all.

Hi Rick,
 I dont use the Thunderbird backend but your problem could be due to
this issue mentioned in
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dashboard-hackers/2006-August/msg00062.html
The patch mentioned has made its way into CVS, but after 0.2.8
http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsquery.cgi?branch=&dir=beagle&who=joeshaw&date=explicit&mindate=2006-08-22%2015:58&maxdate=2006-08-22%2016:00

So, either you can wait for the next version, or build the CVS or
add/remove/edit some symlinks so that beagle-search finds the correct
executable.
HTH,

Debajyoti Bera @ http://dbera.blogspot.com