Fwd: beagle queryable for Gentoo installed ebuilds

Ooops, got off-list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kevin Kubasik <kevin kubasik net>
Date: Apr 5, 2006 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: beagle queryable for Gentoo installed ebuilds
To: pat patdouble com

What would be really nice would be linking .desktop files and ebuild
files etc. and/or including enough information from an ebuild so that
we can/could have a menu option to run the executable. For a lot of
ebuilds this won't work, but It would be nifty none the less.

-Kevin

--
Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik