Re: beagle queryable for Gentoo installed ebuilds

(Adding the list back in, I forget!)

That could be possible. The code I'm currently testing scans the contents of
the installation and could pick out the .desktop files, verify they are
actually application desktop files, and keep those in the index. The search
client would need to be aware of those and be able to launch them.

On Wednesday 05 April 2006 07:23, Kevin Kubasik wrote:
> What would be really nice would be linking .desktop files and ebuild
> files etc. and/or including enough information from an ebuild so that
> we can/could have a menu option to run the executable. For a lot of
> ebuilds this won't work, but It would be nifty none the less.

Pat Double, pat patdouble com
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."