Re: Beagled: Sharing violation

Dnia 23-09-2005, pią o godzinie 15:55 -0400, Kevin Kubasik napisał(a):
> I have had sharing violations, but always on the other end of the
> spectrum, its always a TextCache* file, Generally, the problem arose
> when I had just shut beagle down and restarted it, It seemed to be an
> issue with IndexHelpers stepping on each others toes

It can be the case. I was experiencing problems with beagled shutdown
and sometimes I had to perform an ugly "killall -KILL mono" to be able
to start the daemon over.

Now, it doesn't trigger those exceptions any more (so far). I'm
recording a full log of beagled activity. It's 4MB long already.

--
Maciej Bliziński <m blizinski wsisiz edu pl>
http://automaciej.blogspot.com/