Re: Beagled: Sharing violation

Dnia 23-09-2005, pią o godzinie 12:59 -0400, Joe Shaw napisał(a):
> > Do you want a larger chunk of beagled output? Is there anything more
> > that I can provide you with?
>
> Yes, please send it to me privately.  I think I have a quick fix for it,
> but there might be an uglier bug behind it.

And now it won't trigger the exception. I'll try to remove the .beagle
directory and start reindexing. If I manage to reproduce the exception,
I'll send you privately the output file.

I also have the same problem as Sean Carlos, with Evolution binding:
Unhandled Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: evolutionglue
I don't know if that's related.

Regards,
Maciej

--
Maciej Bliziński <m blizinski wsisiz edu pl>
http://automaciej.blogspot.com/