Re: Beagled: Sharing violation

I have had sharing violations, but always on the other end of the
spectrum, its always a TextCache* file, Generally, the problem arose
when I had just shut beagle down and restarted it, It seemed to be an
issue with IndexHelpers stepping on each others toes, but this might
be totally different.

Kevin Kubasik